Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

How to Appeal a punishment
Started by Ender

Topic Locked
21 Aug 2023
Last Seen
11 Sep 2023

How to Appeal a Punishment

If you believe that you have been falsely muted or banned, you can submit an appeal by following these steps as outlined:


  1. Carefully review the relevant rules that apply to your punishment.
  2. Link your Minecraft account to your Hypixel Forums account by connecting to the server IP for an account linking code.
  3. Fill out the appeal form on the Create an Appeal page if server banned/muted.
  4. If forum banned, fill out the appeal form on the Create a Forum Ban Appeal page.


Appeals sent in any other way (e.g. private message, email, etc.) will be directed back to the appeals section. Please also note that in many cases, we cannot share internal proof with you due to privacy concerns or sensitive information. If you're guilty, your appeal will be denied. It is best to appeal your punishment in a timely manner, as lengthy bans or mutes are less likely to be overturned.

Ender · 11 months ago · Last edited: 11 months ago